Our ServicesAs your full service dental provider, we're prepared to offer you anything you need for the finest care of your teeth and gums. We're happy to accept most dental insurance plan payments in addition to all major credit cards, checks, and cash at the time of service. We can assist you in filing claims, and will be happy to arrange payment plans to meet your needs. Contact our office for more information!
Zidel Dental Group's facility provides space, improved service and delivery systems, and the latest in dental technology, in addition to the finest sterilization and infection control equipment available.
- Family Dentistry: From toddlers to grandparents, we offer care and treatment for your entire family.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: "Tooth-colored" repairs, bleaching -- a variety of treatments to give you the smile you always wanted.
- Preventive Care: Oral Hygiene instruction using intra-oral cameras, fluoride treatments, education on preserving your teeth, professional cleaning and much more.
- Restorative Procedures: Fillings with a variety of materials including those that match your teeth, crowns, repair of chipped or broken teeth with bonding, bridges, and the like.
- Implants: Reconstruction and "permanent" replacement of missing teeth, often working in conjunction with board certified specialists.
- Endodontics: Root canal procedures as a solution to save your teeth and appearance.
- Periodontics: Treament of early gum disease, with your overall health in mind.
- Prosthodontics: Replacement of missing teeth with removable partials, complete dentures or permanent bridges.
- Preventive Procedures: Use of sealants on permanent teeth to help prevent future decay; regularly scheduled, complete cleaning by licensed Dental Hygienists.
- Patient Education: Personal instruction, enhanced by digital imaging, to give you information for a lifetime of good oral and general health.
- Sedation Dentistry: Intravenous conscious sedation, nitrous oxide, or pharmaceutical sedation is available upon request.